Sunday 23 September 2012

Production Log #2

I now have completed the Preliminary Tasks and I am now moving on to the Research. I will have to do research on front cover,content and double page spreads and analyse them, this will give me a good understanding of how music magazine look and feel. I will also have to understand and explain the codes and conventions for a music magazine (front cover,contents and double page spreads). I will also have to get existing masthead and names and analyse them. I feel that the most important research part is the Audience and Institution research, I say this as I feel I should focus on these areas if I want to maintain the professional look for my magazine, for example if I didn't add an institution the magazine would look fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment