Saturday 13 October 2012

Production Log #5

I have now finished evaluating three front covers, contents pages and double page spreads. I then uploaded each one onto http://www.scribd.com/ and embedded them into my blog. Now i am about to indulge myself in the Codes and Conventions of a music magazine. I feel that the doing all the research before creating my magazine will develop my ideas and give me a better outcome.
 
This is the logo of the new software
creater which is run on the browser,
However i feel that instead of using a PowerPoint to illustrate the Codes and Conventions I am going to experiment with a website called http://prezi.com/, i want my blog posts to be more interesting and unique and i hope by using this website i will be able to achieve that. I also wanted to use a different way software because therefore it shows off more of my media skills and the way I can create different media related content to highlight my skills in the subject.

Once the prezi is complete i will upload it to my blog. After this I will begin to start doing the Codes and Conventions of a magazine. 

Also my last post I recorded a video of me and three friends analyzing a music magazine, note that we were very basic with our analyzing and after re watching the video I was able to elaborate so much more if I was to redo the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment