Thursday 24 January 2013

Production Log #29

This month the Golden Globe awards took place, this award ceremony are best known for films, however they still appreciate musical talent. The nominations for best original song picture were:

As show in the image about, Adele the Rolling in the Deep singer won an award for her song "Skyfall" which was recorded for James Bonds last movie. Adele is a R&B and Soul singer, and in my magazine I am going to add an award ceremony of some sort as it is interesting for fans to know. Also, music magazines need to ensure that they know all of the latest news on artists that they are going to interview for articles to ensure that the information is current and exclusive.

Going back to the blog I just finished my Promotional methods and I created the ads on Photoshop and extracted op top of an ad, I was surprised how real some of them actually look. It was interesting to see how I would present my magazine if it was to create ads like that. My next task is New Media and this seems to be an easy topic for me as I indulge myself in too many social networking site, so lets see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment