Saturday 2 March 2013

Production Log #41

I have just received feedback from my older brother who loves classic/Motown R&B so I knew he was going to be perfect for my feedback, he is actually a subscriber for VIBE magazine so he is use to the magazine format. He actually gave me so much useful feedback that it actually made my magazine look professional and realistic, also instead of making him writing about what he thought I recorded it!  Yet again I added a black and white filter to keep the theme going and this time I used a Ne-Yo song from his new album R.E.D. Lastly I did some quick designing on Photoshop and created a banner for my blog but still keeping the R&B theme going, I also came across a cool looking black background on Google image. I then had to change some of the text to white/grey/gold on blog. The colours on my blog also link with the colours used in my magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment