Monday 4 March 2013

Production Log #42

This is my last production log of the blog, before I begin talking about my final and what I am going to do next I want to say that I really enjoyed creating this blog and it was a great experience and I really developed my planning skills! 

Now your thinking whats this post
 going to be about right?
Moving on I am very happy with my final piece and I feel personally that it looks really real! I would buy it if I saw it in a shop, Antonia was a great model chose and I got to thank her for her hard work, it's OK I brought her a Nando's in return :D. I am now going to finish this blog with my 7 Evaluation questions, I am going to try change the format of each evaluation to make it look creative and interesting! I want to finish my blog on a good note so I need to put a lot of effort in my evaluation.

This is Johnny Fonseca singing off, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment