Monday 17 December 2012

Production Log #20

Straight away you can tell I uploaded my work to prezi, but I didn't actually design it in prezi, however prezi allows my blog readers to zoom in to images and zoom out when they please. I couldn't upload the film to scribd as its a JPEG which I created on Photoshop but thinking of it now I could of put the image on a word document and saved it, however saying that I do really like the freedom of prezi and how the reader can zoom in as close as they like. I think I will keep using this method as I think it illustrate a creative side to my work and is in the blogs favor as they can zoom closer. My next task is to get yet another page of image ideas for my other pages which will be interesting, I basically get images/poses I like of the current celebrities/models and hopefully try recreate them in my photo shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment