Friday 28 December 2012

Sell Lines

What is a sell line?

A sell line is basically a collection of specific words which translate into a strategic intent into an executioner promise of benefit to the consumer and makes this benefit belong to you. A sell line is a means to an end. The main purpose of a sell line it to help you/your brand by creating a meaningful sum of words to describe your product, business or idea in a simple way, often quirky or playing on words.

Summary
In basic term it is a sum of words which summaries or describe your product  business or idea, usually fun and creative.

What I wanted to do...
I want my sell lines to link with my magazine, the genre and the content but in a way which can bring in and sell the audience. I want them to make people talk and wonder about it. Something which will be stuck with them for a while.

Here is a couple of ideas I had in mind...
-Ne-Yo, Rihanna, Beyonce, Trey Songz, Usher, Justin Bieber, Kelly Rowland
-Best Magazine of the year
-Your missing out...
-Free Music
-Signed CD Competition
-Posters
-Top 50 Albums of the year
-The upcoming artist Antonia

No comments:

Post a Comment