Sunday 23 December 2012

Production Log #22

I have just completed my colour connotations and I feel that its also the right move to do my colour scheme next. The colour connotations is a simple task yet again I seemed like I over thinked it as usual. By this time I really just want to get to start my magazine but I still haven't done the right amount of research so I took some extra time to do some research and post it here:

I did some extra research into the list of artists who are known as classic R&B which I could use in my magazine for example:
Here is a picture with Beyonce

-Jessie J
-Ne-Yo
-Trey Songz
-Rihanna
-Chris Brown
-Beyonce
-Conor Maynard
-Mario
-Omarion

These are just a quick list I created about the artists who fit the R&B genre categories  I feel that my main article the upcoming artist links with the Beyonce as they are both diva like characters who love to do what they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment