Thursday 28 February 2013

Magazine Second Draft - Feedback Video



For this feedback I got my older brother to analyse and tell me what I could change to make my magazine look professional and actually suit the R&B music magazines conventions. I chose him as he reads many music magazines especially R&B.

Adding another page?
Also my brother re analysed the whole magazine again and did a thorough look and explained to me that there was a few spelling errors and also that he felt there was a page missing. He wanted a page which illustrated Antonia's "normal life" style before she got famous as these are the story's which fans want to know! He suggested a photo outside of a house or somewhere which symbolizes her neighbor hood/upbringing, this will attract those who want to know her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment