Wednesday 13 February 2013

Photo Shoot 2 - Studio




This the the final photo shoot I did for my model and these are the photos which I will be including for my official magazine not like the first shoot which was for my "Special Edition" magazine. Also this photo shoot was done in a studio whereas the first one was done on a stage to give it that live look and feel to the photo. I wanted her personality to shine through the photos, I didn't want them to be all just fashion like poses. You can clearly see that I used both a black and white backdrop as I wanted to give the photos a different overall mood, I also chose to photograph both black and white as I felt that once I took the photo in black and white I was able to see how the photo looked as I still had in mind the classic black and white feel throughout the whole magazine. I am very happy with the photos which I took and the next time I do a photo shoot I need to remember to book two cameras out so I can create a time lapse as I totally forgot to book two out and when I realized all the remaining cameras were gone.


Due to me forgetting to book an extra camera out I just took behind the scene shots to illustrate how we set up the photos and how we ended with our end result. As you can tell I higher one of the lights to light the top half of her body, I used an umbrella to make the light hit her skin softly instead of very harsh and bright. I also user a light to light the side of the model so we could still see her outfit in the photo as they are vital for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment